Revised Gauntlet |||||| The functional parts of the gauntlet needed a little bit more attention, specifically strength. I attempted to extend the surface slightly to increase the amount of material around the hole, but it wasn't working right. I finally decided to simply adjust the location of the hole and also adjusted the size of the Velcro slot to be more in line with the stock size of the material.
Revised Palm ||||||| I changed the placement of the holes for rotating the palm on the trumpet holder. The previous holes were estimations, but now the holes are custom to Karuna's liking.
|closed up the old holes|
|The measurement markings for adjusting the holes to fit Karuna's needs.|