I've started working on the hand part of the trumpet holder for Karuna. This hand will be connected to the red dovetail section (that slides into the main body) by two recessed Chicago binding posts. I've downloaded the models for these screws from McMaster-Carr, to use in the design. I've also started to pull curves off of my existing pieces, so that I can start to recycle those design elements into the hand and gauntlet. I've also really quickly traced images of Karuna's hand to make sure that what I'm designing is the right size for his hand. His hand doesn't need to fit perfectly because there will be padding in the hand, but a general reference is nice.